When you finish your nursing assistant training, the next thing is to get your certification so that you are able to find a job easily. To get the certification, there are different tests that you have to do so that you can get your CNA certificate. You will be required to cover the written and practical part. One of the tests that you will do is the 5 written exams which are mostly related to the theory part. If you are wondering how you can pass this section of the exam, below are some of the 5 exam taking tips for CNA certification:-
- To pass the exam, you have to know the format of the CNA exam. This exam has multiple choice questions, which you will have to answer 70 and above questions. These questions are tricky because the multiple answers always seem to be the same so you have to be careful which answer you are picking. Also make sure to read the questions carefully.
- When you are studying for the exam, you have to know the materials that you need. In this section of the exam it covers on how the nurse aids interact with the patients and medical terms used. You should look at the questions that are more likely to be asked and try to test yourself so that you can know if you are prepared.
- It is important that you study the notes that you took in class during your training. Most of the questions will be asked from what you were taught in class. You cam also look at the exams from previous students, they will help you know the type of questions that are likely to be asked.
- Do some practice on your own. You can test yourself by doing a whole test; you should also time yourself and see how well you will do. This will prepare you well for the exam and you will be less tensed during the exams.
- Sleep early the day before the exam. Make sure to also be calm on the exam day. You should also not spend a lot of time on questions you do not have answers to.
With these tips you can pass your 5 exam very well. When you are about to take the CNA exam, it is advisable to use them if you want to pass your exam. Remember when you pass your exam, you will have better chances of securing a job.